At first, I wasn’t to keen on making pumpkin bread. It just didn’t seem appetizing to me. As fall came around, and pumpkin was being incorporated into everything, I decided to give it a go, and I will never go back! This pumpkin bread is the best pumpkin bread ever! Its super soft and moist, and pairs perfectly with the browned butter glaze.
The brown butter glaze is the perfect addition, because of the nutty and caramel flavor it gives. The pumpkin bread, is just perfectly moist, and has the perfect amount of pumpkin, and spices. If you want to kick it up one more notch, you can even add chocolate chips! If you like simple, make the pumpkin bread, and spread butter on it to make a perfect breakfast! I will be pumping these loaves out of my kitchen every fall, to give to family, friends and neighbors!
Ohh, and how could i forget the aromas! This simple and delicious pumpkin bread will transform your house into a fall wonderland where leaves start to change colors, and people wear scarves!
- For the Cake: Combine all the dry ingredients into a bowl, and set aside.
- In another bowl combine sugar and butter and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and beat until pale in color and fluffy. Beat in Pumpkin. Add the dry ingredients in slowly, and mix until it is well combined.
- Fill two loaf pans and bake at 325 degrees for 65 minutes
- For the glaze: Melt the butter and cook it until it becomes amber brown. About 4-5 minutes. Remove it from the heat and stir in the powdered sugar and syrup.
- Spread the glaze over the pumpkin bread, and give it a hour or so to set before cutting into it.