These red velvet eyeball cake pops are the creepiest dessert you will ever eat! The red velvet inside not only tastes delicious, but looks like blood! The green iris, black pupils, veins, and blood make it look really spooky, and the plastic fork makes it even more creepy! It looks like the Eyeball is being picked up by a fork! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Red Velvet Cake
Cream Cheese Frosting
White Candy Melts
Red Candy Melts
Black Candy Melts
Green Candy Melts
Disposable Forks, Spoons, Knives
- Crumble your cake, and mix it with the frosting until it becomes somewhat of a dough.
- Roll your mixture into cake balls.
- Dip your forks into chocolate, and insert them into the cake balls. Allow this to dry.
- Dip the whole cake ball into the white chocolate. Before it dries, add your green candy melt, flat side out for the iris. Allow the cake pop to fully dry.
- Pipe on your red veins and the blood using the melted red candy melts.
- With the black candy melts, give your eyes pupils! Allow everything to fully dry before serving, or packaging.