This Halloween bark is perfect for giving away to trick or treaters, or even to hand out as party favors at your Halloween party. The white chocolate mixed with the orange and black chocolate topped with all the halloween candy is super festive and will surely impress your guests!
It is super easy to make, and is a great dessert to whip up when you are in a hurry. It works nicely as a party favor, and packages well! Here is and example of how I made my bark into party favors.
This is the perfect thing to make when you need a last minute dessert. Just melt the chocolate, add the toppings, and refrigerate to make the process faster. If you have time, you can allow it to try at room temperature.
White Chocolate (Tempered)
Orange and Black Candy Melts
Eye ball sprinkles
Candy Corn M&M’s
Candy Corn Pumpkin Candies
Any other topping of your choice!
- Melt all your chocolates over a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Spread your white chocolate over a pan that is covered with parchment paper. Make sure to make it an even layer that is not too thick.
- Drizzle your orange and black chocolate on top of the white chocolate. Don’t add too much, because you still want to see the white.
- Take a skewer and swirl the colors together. Scatter all your candies on top of the wet chocolate, and allow it to dry. (You can refrigerate if you are in a time crunch)
- Once dry, cut them into pieces and serve!