Looking for something festive to make for the holidays? You came to the right spot. These Reindeer Cookies are absolutely adorable, and even tastes divine. The pretzel peanut butter chocolate combo is something that you will never be able to resist! The reindeer consists of a rich peanut butter cookie that is topped with chocolate buttercream! The Nilla wafers, M&M’s, pretzel antlers, and candy eyes bring this whole cookie together, and soon you will have a whole team or reindeer’s!
This was a fun recipe for me to make, because I was able to collaborate with one of my favorite bakers on YouTube, Lainey from Simply Bakings! It was awesome collaborating with her, and I am grateful that she chose to collaborate with me even though my channel is much smaller than hers. If you haven’t heard about her, check out her channel and her video.
Peanut Butter Cookies:
2 1/2 Cups Flour
3/4 Tsp Salt
1 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
2 Sticks Butter
1 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
1 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla
Eye Ball Sprinkles
Nilla Vanilla Wafers
Red and Brown M&M’s
- To make the Cookies, mix all the dry ingredients together. Set the bowl aside.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and peanut butter. Add both sugars, and beat until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat it until it is combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix everything until it becomes a thick dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 mins. Allow the cookies to completely cool before decorating.
- To decorate, pipe the chocolate frosting. Add the Nilla wafer at the bottom, the pretzels at the top corners, the eyes in the middle, and the M&M on top of the Nilla, using the frosting as glue. You can use the red M&M’s for Rudolph, and brown M&M’s for the other reindeer’s. Today though, I just used red.